- Cooperation is the common effort of a group for their mutual benefit.
- Cooperation is teamwork.
- Cooperation is working together peacefully.
Team players are?
- Encourage their peers
- Allow and invite others to contribute their talents and skills
- Follow as well as lead
- Recognize their strengths and use them for the common good
- Treat others equitably
- Recognize the needs of the group
- Think before acting
- Communicate calmly
- Put competition aside
How sweet saying:
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion. (Ethiopian proverb)
A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle. (Japanese proverb)
Guidelines for cooperative learning
- Be a good listener.
- Distribute the work evenly among team members.
- Encourage each member to contribute ideas.
- Try to incorporate each person’s ideas.
- Treat each person of the group with respect.
- Be open and receptive to new ideas.
- Try to compromise to resolve differences.
Are You have cooperation into action??????
Make strong post through your valuable Comment: